You are here: Home » Telecom » Service Providers » Verizon Wireless Customer Service Number

Verizon Wireless Customer Service Number

May 8, 2013 | Posted in Service Providers
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)
Loading ... Loading ...

Verizon Wireless, the largest Telecom Network in the United States, is empowering people with its revolutionary technology and advancements. It is an innovative, state-of-the-art Wireless Communications Company, connecting millions of people and businesses with the most advanced Wireless Technology and Service available in the world.

Verizon Wireless Customer Support Number

Verizon Wireless Customer Service Number: *611 (For Verizon Users)
Verizon Wireless Customer Service Number: (800) 922-0204
Timing: Monday-Sunday 6am-11pm

Verizon Prepaid Phones Customer Service Number

Verizon Wireless Customer Service Prepaid Number: *611 (For Verizon Users)
Verizon Wireless Customer Service Prepaid Number: (888) 294-6804
Timing: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week

Verizon Wireless Sales Support Numbers

Verizon Wireless Sales Support Numbers: (800) 256-4646 (For Consumer)
Verizon Wireless Sales Support Numbers: (800) 899-4249 (For Business)

The Company offers effective Customer Support to its users, driving positive change in the communities it serves. In case you are a Verizon customer and experiencing any kind of problem in your device or services, feel free to dial Verizon Wireless Customer Support Number. With the help of Customer Support Number you can find immediate solutions to your queries and give feedback on company’s services and other offering. In case you don’t have Verizon Wireless Customer Support Number, find it with us, along with other pertinent information and contact details. We have mentioned above Verizon Wireless Customer Support Number along with Verizon Wireless Sales Support Number.

Verizon Wireless Mailing Addresses

Mailing Address for Customer Service

Address: Verizon WirelessAttn: Correspondence Team,
PO Box 5029Wallingford, CT 06492

Mailing Address for Customer Service Prepaid

Address: Verizon WirelessATTN: Prepaid Customer Service,
PO Box 1037Folsom, CA 95763-1037

Mailing Address for Payment

Address: Verizon WirelessPost Office Box 660108,
Dallas, TX 75266-0108

Mailing Address for Bankruptcy Administration

Address: Verizon Wireless Bankruptcy Administration,
500 Technology Drive Suite 550,
Weldon Spring, MO 63304

The Company is the largest Mobile Network Operator in the United States of America. As of Q4 2012, its ceaseless telecom services are being provided to 115.78 million subscribers in the country. Headquartered in Basking Ridge, New Jersey, Verizon Wireless is a joint venture of American telecommunications firm Verizon Communications and UK-based Vodafone. Verizon Communications holds 55 percent ownership and Vodafone holds the remaining 45 percent ownership of this giant joint venture. For further details and customer services, dial Verizon Wireless Sales Support Number. Please find with us Verizon Wireless Customer Support Number, Technical Support and Sales Support Number above. If you have questions regarding Billing Statements/Existing Service Equipment, you can dial Verizon Wireless Customer Support Number.

We provide here Verizon Wireless Customer Service Number, Verizon Wireless Customer Support Number, Verizon Wireless Technical Support Number and Verizon Wireless Prepaid Customer Service Number for the convenience of Verizon customers residing in the United States of America. Verizon offers Business Applications, Business Plans & Pricing, Email Solutions, Government Solutions, Industry-Specific Solutions, International Services, Machine to Machine Services, Phones and Devices, Wireless Internet Access and other important solutions. For more information dial Verizon Wireless Customer Service Number.

Comments (1)

  1. Austin Mackey

    I have had horrible service from Verizon. Missing all calls placed to me in the first week, getting that issue “fixed”, then still missing about 50% of all calls. I payed $100 for a phone and pay $45 per month for crap. I want a full refund for everything and will not be coming back. I never had problems with Sprint or AT&T. Don’t trouble yourselves with their poor customer service computer thing. It, like the service as a whole, is also utter crap. I’ll be finding a way to contact them by email, letters, and calling. I will get my money back.

Leave a Reply

*

Comments
Top
Follow

Get every new post on this blog delivered to your Inbox.

Join other followers: